With a state election fast approaching, KSO has a real chance to change the course of Sydney's future. Opposition to the lockouts has gone mainstream. Frustration with the politics of the nanny state and cronyism is boiling over.
But we can't do it alone. We're up against some big-money vested interests and need all the help we can get. Chip in with a donation and help us get your voice heard. No amount is too small.
We understand that not everyone is in a position to help financially. If you have energy, ideas or skills to throw behind the cause, we'd love to hear from you - get involved!
Note: Under NSW Electoral Law.
- An individual must be on the N.S.W. electoral roll to make a donation to the Keep Sydney Open Party.
- A business must have an Australian ABN or ACN to donate.
- Donations are tax deductible for individuals (up to $1500).
- Donations are capped at $2700 per financial year.
- Donations under $1000 per year are not publicly disclosed.
- In NSW, certain entities and people are prohibited from making political donations. These are property developers; tobacco, liquor or gambling industry business entities, any industry representative organisation if the majority of its members are prohibited donors and close associates of prohibited donors. See here For more details, or contact us if you have any questions.